Monday 2 September 2013

The 'You wait ages for an interview and then...' Catch Up Post!

Seriously, wow :o) Two interviews this week with the possibility of a third on the horizon (a job that I would love). I am not at all nervou... Actually I am very nervous and am hoping that I don't end up doing the 'Mary Poppins' style interview that I did the other week. Fingers crossed and all that, I'll let you know how it goes.

Frantic interview preparation means that all the stuff I've been reading will be discussed here a little later on in the week. For now, lets just say that 'Stir of Echoes' is masterful but not on the same level as 'The Shrinking Man' or 'I am Legend'. And as far as the reboot of Dark Horse's 'X' goes... 'Violent' doesn't begin to cover it. More on that later.

In the meantime, it's another Monday so that means...


Yes, another 'Black Company' post has gone up over at Tor.com, only three more books to read and I'm all done. I'm talking about 'Bleak Seasons' today, a book that (now I think about it) could well be the series' 'Crossroads of Twilight'. Read the post Here and then feel free to leave a comment afterwards.

That's me for now, back to the interview preparations...

1 comment:

  1. I have faith - you will do just fine! I look forward to reading them.

    ReplyDelete