Wednesday 23 October 2013

Cover Art! 'The Unremembered Empire' (Dan Abnett)

Sorry for the brief silence here; it's been a pretty hectic last few days with the in-laws visiting, being told that I hadn't made past interview stage, for a contract role, and then...

I GOT A JOB! I GOT A JOB! I GOT A JOB! I GOT A JOB! I GOT A JOB! I GOT A JOB! I GOT A JOB! I GOT A JOB! I GOT A JOB! I GOT A JOB! I GOT A JOB! I GOT A JOB! I GOT A JOB!

And breathe... :o) It's been a long time since my last job ended (well over a year) so I'm feeling pretty pleased about things right now. I'm going to have a lot more time for reading (hello 'London Commute') but possibly even less time for blogging. We'll see how it pans out.

In the meantime, have some cover art for a book that I am almost beyond excited about...


If ever a cover encapsulated just what Warhammer 40K fiction is about... Well, I think you're looking at it. A real mixture of glorious pageantry and that note of the sinister underpinning it all (those sunken faced servitors tending to Sanguinius). I found this over at Civilian Reader and you need to follow that link and read his review. What I'm excited about is the possibilities raised by the blurb (I said, follow the link!) and how it could possibly open up a whole new insight into the universe of the Horus Heresy. Maybe I spoke too soon about this being a series that dragged on and on...

1 comment:

  1. CONGRATS on the job!! I know how it is being "between things" and not knowing what'll take root next. Great news!

    ReplyDelete