But anyway... Have some cover art,
Very much along the same lines as 'Fearsome Journeys' then which is definitely a good thing. Don't waste your time trying to fix something that isn't broke after all. I reckon it will look just great sat next to its older brother on my shelf.
As far as the TOC goes...
You know what? Out of all these authors I think I've only read K.J. Parker and Nina Kiriki Hoffman so 'Fearsome Magics' automatically becomes a book full of potential where anything could happen. I like that in a book so I will definitely be picking it up. How about you, do any of those authors jump out as 'must read'?
- Introduction, Jonathan Strahan
- The Dun Letter, Christopher Rowe
- Home is the Haunter (A Sir Hereward and Mr Fitz story), Garth Nix
- Grigori’s Solution, Isobelle Carmody
- Dream London Hospital, Tony Ballantyne
- Safe House, K J Parker
- Hey Presto!, Ellen Klages
- The Changeling, James Bradley
- Migration, Karin Tidbeck
- On Skybolt Mountain, Justina Robson
- Where Our Edges Lie, Nina Kiriki Hoffman
- Devil’s Bridge, Frances Hardinge
- The Nursery Corner, Kaaron Warren
- Aberration, Genevieve Valentine
- Ice in the Bedroom, Robert Shearman