Friday 21 June 2013

Free Reading Friday!


I've spent the last couple of days on a course where you are told how to go out and find a job (turns out I was doing most of this already...) so haven't had time to write the reviews that I wanted to. In the spirit of this new (slightly more relaxed in terms of posting reviews) blog that's not a huge deal though. Everything gets pushed back a couple of days and will turn up a little later ;o)

So what do you get in the meantime? Does a little bit of free reading sound good? Are you a fan of Mark Lawrence's 'Broken Empire' books? If you answered 'yes' to both questions then you might want to click Here to read his free short story 'Sleeping Beauty'. If you want to read Mark's thoughts on finishing the 'Broken Empire' trilogy (the last book will be published next month I think) then have a click Here.

In slightly related news I'm going to have another crack at reading 'Prince of Thorns' with the aim of being all caught up by the time the last book comes out. Last year wasn't the right time for me and that book but I think it could well be now. Keep an eye out here and I'll let you know how it goes...

1 comment:

  1. I do love a good free read, thanks Graeme :) I still haven't read the Thorns books but I've heard good things; another set for the TBR list :P

    ReplyDelete